How to Crawl
The New Mexico Fiber Crawl 2017 is FREE, easy and open to anyone.
- Print your own or pick up your New Mexico Fiber Crawl Passport at each site and start your crawl visiting stores, farms, artists’ studios and museums.
- Each site will stamp your passport during the weekend – Friday, May 12 from 5-8pm; Saturday and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
- Explore the site profiles on this website to view the events and prizes they will offer.
- Design your map and checkout your bus schedule from each hub that will enable you to tour as many sites as possible with your friends, without the need to take your car.
- Like us on Facebook and stay up to date on all the events, prizes and special offers
- Visits to 5, 10 or 15 sites will entitle you to additional prizes. Show your stamped passport at the respective site and the manager will verify and submit your frequency ticket to the Grand Prize Raffle.
- Have fun!